Eve and Adam are talking. E: Do you know I've put on 5 kilos since going out with you? A: Why's that? E: You're always taking me to fancy restaurants. A: Well, you don't have to eat so much when we ea

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Do you have that in other colours? Sales clerk: May I help you, sir? Paul Ryefield: Yes, please. Im looking for a cotton polo shirt. Sales clerk: Any particular colour? Paul Ryefield: Not really. Sales clerk: How about this one? Paul Ryefield: I like

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习

1. pale headache aspirin You look pale,Paul. What's wrong? I've got a headache. I'm sorry to hear that. Anything I can do for you? No, thank you. I've take an aspirin and feel good. 2.cold look like drink rest What' the matter with you, Paul? I'm not

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语初级

W: Steve, you look pale. What happened? M: I didn't sleep a wink last night. W: Did you have something on your mind? You look so concerned. Maybe I can help you. M: Well, I am under a lot of pressure. My boss is very pushy. He assigned me three proj

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

unit 156 问医建议 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What's the matter with you, Mary? You look a bit pale. A:玛丽,你怎么了?你看起来脸色有点苍白。 B:I'm afraid lve got a terrible cold. What should I do? B:恐怕我得了重感冒,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Nurse's Song 保姆之歌 When the voices of children are heard on the green, 草地上听到孩子们的声音, And whisperings are in the dale, 山谷里也听到他们的细语轻声: The days of my youth rise fresh in my mind, 我年轻时的时

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

My eyes don't lie if rose is green and grass is red will you remember what i said baby don't forget before you regret stuck in my mind a needle through my head the light you shine into the night you take away my fright and for every time i see you i

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Every Avenue - Until I Get Caught Red Handed Until I Get Caught Red Handed Every Avenue You expect, you presume I expose you the truth Can't you see that it's not what it seems I keep my secret safe with me In a box beside the sea Faces pale, faces s

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Imagine you were Grey as the morning dew On a rime frost pale Meadow Sharp and Dear Imagine you were Able to scream out your last will loud And rest before the dance And rest before the time of your life Imagine you were Grey as the morning dew On a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

[00:01]P:You two have been working on the same case the whole time. [00:04]Why did it take so long to figure it out? [00:06]Only one week, if we believe this. [00:09]G:General Grat, the scientists that you seek are in my employ creating a weapons

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

李华和Larry在夏威夷渡假。今天我们要学两个常用语: pale in comparison和blown away。 LH: Larry, 我简直不能相信今天是我们在夏威夷的最后一天了!真舍不得走。 L: I know! I feel like we just got here, and

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

想要练习四六级口语?找不到方法?下面跟着小编一起用情景法练习四级口语,这些句型都是我们常用的,但是你真的会说吗?一起来看看吧! 你不舒服吗? Are you feeling okay? 见到身体状况不好

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. study,做名词有研究和调查的意思。 eg:The plan is under study. 那个计划正在研究中。 2. IQ=intelligence quotient 智力商数。 eg:Even the effects of family background pale in comparison with the influence of IQ. 甚至家庭

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

十个短句和老外聊葡萄酒 Country and Region(国家和产区) 和 老外聊葡萄酒,不仅仅是一句How is your wine?(你手上的这杯酒怎么样?)那么简单。首先,讲葡萄酒的时候,总会先讲起国家和产区。你可以

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Overhead the sky was of a clear, thin gold, with heavy masses of violet cloud stretched across from north to south, 头顶天空清澈无比,夹杂稀疏细薄的金黄,紫罗兰色的厚实云团从北往南横铺天穹, and thickening as they

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

W: Whats the matter with you? M: Nothing. W: But you look so pale and you are sweating. M: Im afraid to have an injection. W: Come on. Be a man. M: I know this faxing is good for my health. But it hurts. W: Dont be such a chicken.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

职场几乎不会有零压力的时候。和同事、朋友多聊聊天,有助于缓解压力,帮助你更好地面对工作。 Brian: Steve, you look pale. What happened? 布莱恩:史蒂夫,你面色苍白呀。怎么了? Steve: I didn't s

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

在开放的现代社会,跨文化的言语交际显得愈发重要,已经成为现代交际中引人注目的一个特点。交际中的文化差异随处可见,言语环境中的文化因素受到普遍重视。下面是英汉文化中十大常

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们常常会去一些老外和葡萄酒共存的社交场合,比如公司宴请、Party等等。与老外聊天,该如何打开话闸?据我个人观察,我们手中的那一杯葡萄酒是个很开门见山的话题。但是,要和老外聊

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

dock n.码头,v.减少 The ships were all in dock before the typhoon approached. 台风来袭前,所有船只全都停靠到码头。 The boss threatened to dock Peter's salary if he was late again. 老板威胁彼得,如果他再迟到就要扣他

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(331) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500